Halloween is just around the corner, and I’ve decided to sell my old costumes on eBay since I’m never going to wear them again (unless you’re into that sort of thing). Perusing my collection, I’ve realized that I’m (A) too old to be dressing up for Halloween and (B) a slut.
I wasted an hour of my life looking for leg warmers at Parkway Plaza after work today. Are they hard to find because it’s summer or because it’s not 1983??? They’re essential to my outfit for Chel’s highly anticipated 80s/bachelorette/passion party this weekend, and I must have them! Preferably in purple!
I will outclass you so hard you will cry tears.
Here is the aforementioned I ♥ Haters shirt that Shi gave me for shits and grins. Don’t hate. I only wear it when I’m breaking into my own house with no bra on.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
I woke up this morning face down in a hotel bathroom still wearing my Halloween costume. I also had bruises on my legs from falling down the stairs last night and eight missed calls, six text messages, two voicemails and one Facebook message alert from Il Postino. Sooo not the evening I had planned.
Clockwise from top left:
- Me and Liz in the only picture I took that night
- Pammie in her awesome shark hoodie. I broke my mom’s sewing machine making this, but it was worth it.
- Save a horse, ride a cowgirl! Jay becomes a woman every Halloween.
- Shirtle the Turtle… She sewed this herself, too.
- My favorite kindergartener, Lia, in the Hot Dog On A Stick costume I made her. Love this kid!
- Chel as Max from Where the Wild Things Are. She made this, too! I mean, how cool are we???