Sorry for my lack of updates this month. Bite me! :) Now here’s a list of things that I’ve done instead of blogging:
– Went house/condo-hunting in the OC
– Went (window) shopping at Southcoast Plaza
– Went fishing with Sheenie and Edgar’s relatives and didn’t catch a damn thing (perhaps we were using the wrong bait? I hear that’s a common fishing blunder)
– Went fishing with Edgar, Jay, Pammie and Meech… still didn’t catch a damn thing
– Painted many a thing in my art classes. I’m SO over painting.
– Watched “Anchorman” with Edgar, Meech and Rossanne (hilarity!)
– Worked on some illustration projects
– Went to the HOOBASTANK show in the OC
Let me talk about the latter! OMG OMG OMG. I f*cking went BACKSTAGE and TALKED to Hoobastank and TOOK PICTURES with Hoobastank and got their AUTOGRAPHS. Being in their fan club sure has its PERKS! Two years ago, I was too terrified to say anything to DOUG when he was standing right next to me at their show at Canes. I was still terrified this time, but I got through it and I have pictures to prove it! YAYE! I REALLY wish Edgar and Sheenie could’ve been there with us. DBJ. There were soooo many newbies there, but the show effin rocked! F*CK YEAH! I can’t wait to see them again in LA in a couple weeks.