Evidence that The Mindy Project is actually about my life.
This pretty much sums up every conversation I’ve had in LA.
Lucky for me, I’ll be escaping Carmageddon II this weekend to be in SD for Pammie’s bridal shower! Can’t wait to see you clowns :)
Holy pelvic thrust, Robin!
Did anyone else spend their Saturday night in their bra and underwear watching JGL on SNL???
Yeah, me either.
I’ve always wanted to A) watch a show at Red Rocks and B) see Mumford and Sons live… Someday I’ll do both (just not any day soon). Mumford announced their one show in LA this year, and it just happens to be the day of my sister’s wedding! Boo whore.
I should get the bushiest beaver award for planning Pammie’s bridal shower! There’s no time for blogging when you’re busy making fondant hearts and fabric bunting. What has my life come to?
The only thing I use my Google+ account for is to back up my 3,000+ iPhone photos, so that when I inevitably drop my phone outside my car window while driving and tweeting pics of my dog, I won’t lose important photos like these:
Clockwise from top left:
- If you want to know my secrets, a couple of outdated phone chargers can unlock all the mysteries.
- I found them like this on my desk when I came back from lunch. They didn’t expect me to be back so soon, obvi.
- Sometimes when you’re Asian (or when your name is Shirley May), you find rice stuck to your shoe hours after you’ve eaten.
- You can’t see it in this photo, but Jesse texted me a pic of his 22″ sausage.
- I took a picture of my Leg Magic machine so I could put it up for sale on Craigslist. It was taking up too much space in the house, and I needed to make room for my expanding waistline.
- Drinking on the job during my final days at work! My boss brought in a case of beer to drown everyone’s sorrows after they found out I was leaving.
My art director asked if I needed any supplies like pens, post-its, a bladeless Dyson fan… no bigs!
Or… me trying to carry all of my groceries plus enough takeout to feed a family of six last night. Two trips are for pansies!
I tried to sneak four cases of water into my shopping cart while my sister and her fiance were here to help last weekend, and they were NOT amused! Boo whore.
Honey Boo Boo‘s mama is only 2 years older than me! I have so much to look forward to.
After waking up every day at an unholy hour, driving upwards of 2 hours each way, putting 550 miles on my car, and paying $46 in toll fees to commute back and forth between my sister’s place in the OC and my job in Manhattan Beach, I’ve finally moved into my new place in Redondo Beach! I couldn’t be happier that I’m only 2 streets away from my work now.
When I found this steal on Craigslist and submitted my rental application, the landlord who lives upstairs mentioned that he loves Filipino food and has never met a Filipino he didn’t like. I mean… if he only leased the bottom floor of his townhouse to me because he thinks I know how to cook Filipino food, then he’s in for 3 months of disappointment!
Congrats Trace & Gary ♥
BRB my heart is exploding.
Pammie’s wedding is only ten weeks away!
My maid of honor dress has no room for error. And I’m just gonna tell you right now… there’s a lot of error.