The only thing I use my Google+ account for is to back up my 3,000+ iPhone photos, so that when I inevitably drop my phone outside my car window while driving and tweeting pics of my dog, I won’t lose important photos like these:
Clockwise from top left:
- If you want to know my secrets, a couple of outdated phone chargers can unlock all the mysteries.
- I found them like this on my desk when I came back from lunch. They didn’t expect me to be back so soon, obvi.
- Sometimes when you’re Asian (or when your name is Shirley May), you find rice stuck to your shoe hours after you’ve eaten.
- You can’t see it in this photo, but Jesse texted me a pic of his 22″ sausage.
- I took a picture of my Leg Magic machine so I could put it up for sale on Craigslist. It was taking up too much space in the house, and I needed to make room for my expanding waistline.
- Drinking on the job during my final days at work! My boss brought in a case of beer to drown everyone’s sorrows after they found out I was leaving.