mayanrocks » Makers Gonna Make.
Makers Gonna Make.
Posted on December 31st, 2020 in design, DIY, holidays

custom christmas gift tags

etched whiskey glasses

personalized acrylic christmas ornament

custom kids apron

san diego padres beer

cricut maker gif

That’s a wrap on 2020! Pammie upgraded me to the new Cricut Maker, so 90% of the gifts I gave were personalized (the other 10% was whatever I could amazon prime at the eleventh hour).

mayanrocks.com




2 Comments

  1. Shi was all like...

    Can i say, etsy all this shiet?! I’d buy all of this!

    January 5th, 2021 | #

  2. mayan was all like...

    thanks, love! i’ll have to send you the vid chel sent me of the twins in their tiny aprons playing with the toy bbq grill i gave them. sooo cute!

    i sold a few of these wine tumblers on etsy over the holidays, but i was too slammed at work to do much else… i’ll def be adding to my etsy shop in the future!

    January 5th, 2021 | #


RSS feed for these comments. | TrackBack URI

MySpace Tracker