japanese weapons

there isn't much that this thing can't cut through

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 7:01 am
Japanese Samurai Tanto Sword

Very fast shipping. Wonderful packed. Very nice quality craftsmanship wonderful addition to my sword collection

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 7:01 am
japanese swords

Blade as far as I can tell is a good quality-more practical than fancy. The sheath fits well. not the best quality but it does the job. the hsndgusrd is pretty plain,and the only thing that bothered me is the pommel feels like plastic although it is quite well attached.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 7:01 am

This might be truly quite. I love things loads. The quotation is actually attractive then package wrapped as part of pleasant bow. It's not the absolute most unique bracelet ever before, but for the price this surpasses my personal objectives. Can'twait in order to provide it in order to my mom to Mother's evening!

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 7:01 am
Wakizashi Sword for sale

Withheld lots of impact and force!

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 7:01 am

Pretty nice post. I simply stumbled upon your wehlog and wanteed to say that
I've trruly loved browsing your blog posts. Afyer all I'll be subscribing for yur feed and
I am hoping you write once moee very soon!

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 7:01 am
katana for sale

It comes as discribed no complaints here although it did say china on it and not musashi comes with certificate of authinticity

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 7:01 am

Therefore once I ordered it I was thinking it had been going to be letter wonderful although cheaply has made bracelet awesome of stocking stuffers. Although it is created beautifully and is hefty so the maybe not synthetic otherwise easily chipped metal. My personal mother enjoyed information technology. This is a bit in the small part when you get a bigger wrist i wouldnt advocate that it but it is quite value that steal rates!!

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 7:01 am
Japanese Katana

The sword body and handle are in good proportion.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 7:01 am

It is really kind of. I like that it loads. The estimate are sweet then package wrapped inside amazing bow. It isn't the essential unique bracelet previously, but for the cost this surpasses the objectives. Cannotdelay on render that it at my mother for Mother's Day!

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 7:01 am