This is truly kind of. I like things lots. Some sort of estimate is sweet additionally box wrapped as part of nice bow. It's not the absolute most great bracelet ever, however for the price things surpasses our expectations. Can'twait on provide that it and my personal mom towards Mother's evening!

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 9:55 pm
the samurai

Great sword sharp durable goodbye

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 9:55 pm
Silver Dragon Tsuba Katana

I received my Katana about an hour ago. I couldn't be more pleased. It is beautiful! It came well packaged and in perfect condition. It exceeded my every expectation. I have read in reviews of other sword makers how the blade arrived scratched and/or the parts of the Katana were loose. Not with this one! It is a solid weapon. And I do mean weapon. I test the sharpness of my knives by pushing them through thin paper, not slicing, pushing. If they go through the paper without drag, they are sharp. My Katana went through the paper like it wasn't there right out of the box. The fabricators were very confident that I would be happy with their Katana before I received it. Now I know why. I'm not an expert on Katanas, but I have done a lot of reading. I believe the steel was really folded and the Hamon is real. The blade came wrapped coated in oil and wrapped in plastic to protect the Saya from the oil. Even the bag, though not the one pictured, is beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone and I am considering buying another.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 9:55 pm
Functional Sword

I've had this katana now for about a month now and it is the real deal. I've owned a few good katanas and this is the best yet

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 9:55 pm

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 9:55 pm
japanese katana

It comes as discribed no complaints here although it did say china on it and not musashi comes with certificate of authinticity

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 9:55 pm
Chinese Sword

Product came extremely early, in fact, a week early than expected and came in beautifully. Of course, there was the oil the blade upon unsheathing. But just looking at the scabbard was amazing, the spread of the red paint on it, so pretty. Blade came in undamaged and they sold it advertised.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 9:55 pm

sThe top quality information technology awesome, though, due their models run mini need this one particular shape up.If you are 5f 4inches after that size ought adjusting or really put on actually tall shoes. Other than that loved the gown

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 9:55 pm
Best Japanese Katana

Sharp, quality, and attractive, Full hilt, feels sturdy in both hands.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 9:55 pm