japanese weapons

Wow, What a Katana. Great Balance and wicked Sharp right out of the box. Have not found a Katana this well made at the price I paid. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a quaility Katana at a good price.

Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 4:25 pm
Samurai Swords

High Quality. Very realistic. Great for practice.

Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 4:25 pm
samurai sword blade

Has not broken and kids love it. I have other cold steel products that are great.

Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 4:25 pm
black katana sword

Literally unbreakable! My son loves it. Hurts like hell though when you get thwapped my a 6 year old

Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 4:25 pm

air max 90 homme bleu blanc

Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 4:25 pm
real sword

Alright.. As a outdoor survivalist/hunter I've had the pleasure of trying many different kinds of blades of all kinds. This particular sword has impressed alot so far. The wrapping is tight, the blade is sharp and the quality of steel is outstanding. My first attempt at a cut was a milk jug I had filled with water... Thinking I needed a fast strong cut I swung fairly hard only to think I had missed. The blade cut so smooth through the bottle (starting at the handle) I didn't even feel it connect with the bottle. Not sure if its luck but the first cut I did left no water on the blade, I thought that was pretty cool. I've handled many katanas and blades and ill tell you this one has an intimidation factor. Even if you are familiar with swords be mindful this one has a slightly different shape than traditional katanas. This is NOT A TOY. I'm very pleased and recommend this for collectors and someone looking for a SOLID beginner battle ready weapon. After several tests with meat/bone believe this to be an excellent choice for defense. I live in the mountains where there are wolves and mountain lions and I feel confident this would put an aggressive animal down easily. The handling is a bit blade heavy but the handle is long enough to have a comfortable swing with alot of blade side leverage to cleave with ease. Again, highly recommended.

Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 4:25 pm
Swords Bag

Nicely made

Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 4:25 pm

Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website
with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Fantastic blog and excellent design and style.

Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 4:25 pm

I enjoy what you guys tend to be up too. This kind
of clever work and exposure! Keep up the great works guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.

Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 4:25 pm
japanese swords for sale

If you look at the question and answer section for this sword someone asked if you can cut a watermelon. Someone answered that the Damascus lines are just a decal that can be removed with chemicals. This is not true. You can see the continuation of the Damascus lines where the blade has been sharpened.

Friday, October 28, 2016 @ 4:25 pm