samurai katana

Perfect for training.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:47 am
Samurai Sword

I wish I could give this seller more than 5 stars. I placed the order at 11 pm last night, and it arrived at 10 am this morning, that has to be the fastest shipping ever. The product is as described, and very high quality. It's a little bit lighter than an average wooden bokken of the same size would be, but with none of the splintering that is an issue with wood. I've dealt with this material in other Cold Steel training weapons, and can testify to it's strength and durability.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:47 am

Generally, there have not been numerous researches
in the location of cushion choice for bad backs.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:47 am
ture katanas for sale

Increcibly Bokken. The weight was light but still felt strong. I'm a new learner to kenjustu and I would have to say that this sword will do you well in training.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:47 am

Quite when i bought they I was thinking this was going to be letter pleasant however cheaply done bracelet best to stocking stuffers. Conversely it's done beautifully and also is actually thick quite their not really plastic or even with ease chipped steel. My mom loved information technology. This is a little bit on the slight part so if you need a larger wrist i wouldnt advocate that but it is quite value the actual steal rate!!

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:47 am
Japanese Samurai Sword Katana

Looks great on my shelf, it is very sturdy and was decently sharp out of the box. I would recommend it to others, and would buy again, simply to have another, or as a gift.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:47 am
ninja katana

this is a fantastic sword. the only issue with it is the handle wrap is not the same as shown in the image (same color as all other bio hazard green weapons) its well built and would make a good collection starter for any katana lover.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:47 am

After reading the reviews and answers from other people, I placed an order to this katana nd I have to say, it is a really well made katana.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:47 am

I think the admin of this site is really working hard in favor of his web site,
because here every stuff is quality based material.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:47 am
real katana

Cannot beat the quality for the price. Would recommend this katana whether wealthy or on a budget. Love it and the cleaning kit that come with it.

Monday, October 24, 2016 @ 8:47 am