I have this for a couple days when the rubbery band above the hand guard just cracked and fell off. But, its not that big of a deal because the hand guard is still secure. I am still very happy with the purchase.

Sunday, October 23, 2016 @ 8:23 pm
ninja sword for sale

It comes as discribed no complaints here although it did say china on it and not musashi comes with certificate of authinticity

Sunday, October 23, 2016 @ 8:23 pm

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of
your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got
to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images.

Maybe you could space it out better?

Sunday, October 23, 2016 @ 8:23 pm
Battle Ready Japanese Katana

It was very good.

Sunday, October 23, 2016 @ 8:23 pm
Samurai Swords

Everything seems to be in top shape. Solid body/design.

Sunday, October 23, 2016 @ 8:23 pm
real sword

My son has a sword collection from my past military service in the USMC and USNR, so the Samurai was a nice addition!! Thanks for the quality reproduction:-)

Sunday, October 23, 2016 @ 8:23 pm
katana tsuba for sale

Vary Sharp. Great looking sword and strong

Sunday, October 23, 2016 @ 8:23 pm
samurai katana swords for sale

The sword is everything It said it was. It was sharp, clean and all parts are tight. Very happy.

Sunday, October 23, 2016 @ 8:23 pm
Flower Tsuba Samurai Sword

I love this weapon. It maybe lighter than wood, but it is far more durable. I also like its lightness because it can used with speed. I plan to get a second one to have a matching pair. I have 2 Wooden Wakazashi Bokken and 1 Wooden Tanto Bokken, and all three are stored because they get chipped and start to split. I will only use Cold Steel Trainers from now on. The Cold Steel trainers don't have the distracting vibration that wood creates hitting a target. Lastly, a well placed strike with a Cold Steel trainer can be just as brutal as a Wooden Bokken strike.

Sunday, October 23, 2016 @ 8:23 pm
Swords For Sale

Can't beat the price for a functional katana. Has been used in demonstrations and makes the perfect fruit ninja devise for summer picnic watermelon serving, as well as melon, cantaloupe, turkey, chicken, apple pitching, pumpkin devastation and heck, home security!

Sunday, October 23, 2016 @ 8:23 pm