I’ve been winning tons of stuff lately… an autographed CD from Meaghan Smith, Konami’s Glee Karaoke Revolution Wii game, that pizza eating contest at Marechiaro’s… (is it a contest if I’m the only one participating?)
Last week, I won tickets for Day 10 of The Ellen DeGeneres Show’s 12 Days of Giveaways! Pammie was the one who signed me up in the first place, so I took her with me to the taping in LA. It was one of the best days of my life, and I’m not lying like I usually am when I say that.
We laughed at Ellen’s jokes, drooled over Mark Wahlberg, listened to Olivia Wilde talk about Tron, danced with Ciara as she performed her new single, and screamed as Ellen unveiled all the Amazon.com gifts we were going home with:
- Amazon Denim Shop Gift Card, $100
- PlayStation 3 320GB System and Sports Champion Move Bundle, $399.99
- Rock Band 3, $59.99
- Rock Band 3 Wireless Keyboard, $79.99
- Plantronics Voyager PRO PLUS Bluetooth Headset, $99.99
- TomTom GPS Go 2405TM with Lifetime Traffic & Maps, $299.95
- Basic Instinct by Ciara, $11.98
- Unbearable Lightness by Portia de Rossi, $25.99
- Kindle Wireless Reading Device, $139.00
- Panasonic TA-1 Ultrathin HD Pocket Camcorder, $169.95
- Calphalon Unison Nonstick 8-Piece Cookware Set, $499.99
- Calphalon No Peek Waffle Maker, $99.99
Whoever said that material things can’t fill the void in your life has never been given $500 worth of Calphalon Cookware, obvi.